Wednesday, April 1, 2009

art 254


welp,i'm going to start using this as a school blog. i figure its easier than starting up a new blog (i did that once, but it was very boring). plus, what else do i really have to blog about? other than um, like, eating something yummy, or daffodils blooming, or amelia doing something cute and that's all just blah blah blah....
so, now its official.
i am blogging about school, specifically my art 254 and my art 225 classes, but there might also be some of my bookmaking class thrown in here too. that's it though. for the rest of this term, i'm only blogging about school. no crafts, no babies, no bikes, no knitting, or sewing. like i have time for that stuff anyway. no rambling either.
ok, here are some typefaces that i found that were interesting to me for some reason or another:










click the images for a larger view!
ok, bye my little bloggie friends.

No comments: