Monday, August 25, 2008

short days


Yesterday night, I was incredibly tired. I was in bed at 9, ready to fall asleep, when I noticed that the sun had already set. It made me a little bit sad. I mean, its no surprise. I've noticed it setting earlier and earlier this past month, but still, I always get a little bit sad when summer ends. I'm going to miss it.


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes


In honor of summer ending, I made a mix tape. Its been a million years since I've made a mix tape. Remember mix tapes? Making them for your friends or for your crush? Remember before CDs, making them using other tapes? or the radio to record off of? Wow. Kids these days will never know. Such a labor of love. (I'm pretty sure I've never used that cliche, and hopefully I don't ever do it again)
This one was way easier to make. Its my first online mix tape ever, the website is pretty cool.

2 comments:

caryn said...

that online mixtape thing is the awesomest. Except it lets you skip to the next song. It should make you fast forward and make that screechy noise....

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

I ran into a mix tape I made the other day! Yes, I have a tape player in my car! I wouldn't get one without. I listened to the cool rhythms of 'living in a gangstas paradise' a little Celine Dion, I think one with Janet Jackson...ah, the memories....

Thanks for taking me back!